• 250g tteokbokki (rice cakes)
• 1 sheet of fish cake cut into quarters
• 1x cup of cabbage chopped
• 1 spring onion or 1/4 brown onion (sliced)
• 1x tbs gochujang
• 1 cup anchovy broth (if you don't have this use 1 cup of water with 1x tbs of Hon Tsuyu)
• 1/2x tbs red pepper flakes (or to taste)
• Cheese (Cheddar or American or Mozzarella)
• Chopped spring onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Step 1: Wash and then boil tteokbokki for 3mins and place aside
Step 2: Bring your anchovy broth to a simmer
Step 3: Put spring onions, gochujang red pepper flakes, fish cake and cabbage into the broth. Make sure all the gochujang is well combined into the water.
Step 4: Put your tteokbokki in and mix well and cook for a further couple of minutes.
Step 5: Put your cheese on top and cover until melted.
Step 6: Garnish with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!